Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Indiana Jones

Sean and some work buddies set up one of their screens in Provo Canyon and we watched Indiana Jones. Thanks for letting me steel these pictures Stu!:)  It was fun having a giant 40 foot screen set up for about 10 people. It was fun that is until Johnny barfed all over the place. We had some stomach flu problems last week. 

Funny (but sad) converstaion:

Johnny: "Mommy, I need to go pee pee."
Me: "Ok, good job. Go in the bathroom."
Johnny goes in the bathroom, takes off his pants, stands on his stool and pees.
A second later...
Johnny: "ooopsy. Uh oh...I went poo poo on my stool."

Poor kid just didn't know what hit him. He then proceeded to make up an awesome "Diarrhea" song. Oh the joys of motherhood.




2 comments:

Cathy said...

These pictures are awesome! But poor Johnny. I hope he's all better by now.

Katie said...

How fun! I miss movies on the beach in Hawaii, remember that? The canyon looks amazing for movies too...poor little Johnny!