Tuesday, May 20, 2008

California Knows How to Party

We went to Cali the last week of April. Sean had business there, but the boys and I just played (thanks for working so hard Sean!) We drove one of Open Air Cinema's huge diesel trucks because Sean had to take a bunch of equipment down. On the drive down we didn't end up leaving until about 10 pm and were so tired we only made it to Cedar City before having to stop for the night. We stayed at the beautiful Cedar City Crystal Inn. Gorgeous! (not really) Sean's convention was at the Anaheim Convention Center so we met him at Disneyland both days he was there. We went once just us and once with Grandma, Grandpa and Brooke and the kids. 

We were there for Ethan's 18th birthday so Ethan and Johnny had a little B-day party Friday night. Good times. Real good times. 













6 comments:

Unknown said...

Disneyland with the kids? So much fun! I can't wait to have kids so that we can take them there! Glad you had fun in CA!

Kallas Family said...

You mean Sean is not the amazing driver he use to be and could stay up all night and drive?? He is getting old!!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Who is in the background of the last picture? The obvious guesses would be Matt or Tim, but it really doesn't look like either of them. Reveal.

Cathy said...

Disneyland! How fun! I bet the kids had a blast. I love these pictures.

Katie said...

Your hair is getting so long! I can't wait to see my family in CA next month! It's good to see a picture of you dad! Tell him hi for me =)

Katie said...

Lindsay, that kid is Ethan's friend Madison. I didn't know him either. Who does he think he is being at a family party?