We decided that since we are going to be staying in Utah, we need to start taking advantage of the things around us and start having more fun (so I can further convince myself that I am glad we are staying in Utah and not moving to California!) So, the other day we went up American Fork Canyon. The canyon is probably about 5 miles from my house and is so pretty. We plan on having a lot of hot dog/ marshmallow roasts and camping trips there this summer. It was COLD as you can tell. It was still April.
I am not sure when this picture was but it sure is funny. I especially like that he is in sunglasses and a t-shirt and it is snowing outside.
5 comments:
You will have many more adventures up the canyon at the spot when we get there!!
You guys are so much fun. Randy, Max, and I are really boring. We need to learn from you guys. I love the picture of Johnny wearing sunglasses. He looks awesome!
Beautiful pictures...it's so weird to see snow when it's 97 degrees and humid here!
why don't you rub it in Katie?!?! :)
why don't you rub it in Katie?!?! :)
Post a Comment