I sat outside yesterday while Johnny rode his bike with the neighbor kids. I didn't have to wear a jacket and the sun warmed my face. It felt wonderful. That is all.
Hey Forest Gump- I'm glad that you will blog even a day to day event. I love keeping caught up on your fam. I loved even more the one with your memories of sam's birth. What a great picture!! It really does speak a thousand words!
enjoy, enjoy, but don't fall in love with the weather yet...just one more month of "for sure" gray and then we can smile again. I HATE UTAH WINTER!!! we still need to hang out.
9 comments:
It was so good to be outside.
Hey Forest Gump- I'm glad that you will blog even a day to day event. I love keeping caught up on your fam. I loved even more the one with your memories of sam's birth. What a great picture!! It really does speak a thousand words!
my baby is running around naked. i love the sun.
Today it is raining. Winter stinks.
maybe you should move back to california.
Oh I wish I could go outside. I want it to be summer so bad!
enjoy, enjoy, but don't fall in love with the weather yet...just one more month of "for sure" gray and then we can smile again. I HATE UTAH WINTER!!! we still need to hang out.
LOL, its really the small things that make us happy! How are you? We need to chat again soon!
I need you to write a new post so I can keep up with what you're up to!
Post a Comment