My sister-in-law Brooke tagged me. I have been tagged many a times before but have always been too lazy to do them. This was an easy one and I haven't posted anything for months so here goes nothin.
Here are the rules:
1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people
Considering the majority of the pictures on our computer are of Sean's music gear, I thought that I would be posting a picture of a Les Paul or something of that nature, but luckily, it's a picture that I LOVE and I didn't even cheat! It's 07/07/07 in the American Fork Hospital in American Fork, Utah, the day my sweet little Samuel was born. I love that there are still tears in my eyes, that Sean looks so proud and that Johnny looks stoked and confused all at once. Oh my sweet Sam. I love this little boy more and more each day. I love that he is absolutely obsessed with his Daddy and that he copies EVERYTHING that his older brother does. I love his little goofy grin with his 4 little teeth (poor little toothless kid! He actually broke 3 more through today!!!) Sam doesn't have a chance at not being a goofball because he has Johnny as his role model. I love that he is so shy and sweet. I love everything about my Baby Sam. This day changed my life for the good. It is a day that I will remember forever.
I tag Angie K., Brooke A., Jane B., Cathy s., Summer D., and Kim K.
6 comments:
this was sweet. i love your little sam too. and the whole family. road trip to sf '09?
Cute family picture, Katie. Don't you just love having a new baby?
The second baby IS totally sweet. For me, I wasn't as scared and had things down a little better as a mom to enjoy him. Of course, life is crazier with two, but it's sweeter too. Great picture! And I love his birthday. That is the coolest!!
What an awesome birthday! I came to the US as an adopted baby on 7/7/77 and seven is definitely a lucky number. We'll have to party together sometime(It's bigger than my birthday for sure).Gotta love the second child! Sam is so sweet!
This one is going to be hard since I don't have anything in My Pictures folder. All my pictures are organized by categories. I'll try something though. I love your picture. You guys look so happy!
OMG I was so glad to see your post. Sam is totally the bomb. I remember when you brought him over right after Johnny was born and how puny he made Johnny look. LOL. I will be completing my tag soon. TTYL.
Post a Comment