Friday, April 10, 2009

Memories


It's been a few months, I know. Deal with it. Here are a few things that I can remember since Christmas...

* We went to California for Christmas. 
* Johnny got the Thomas the Train Waterfall that he had seen on commercials and was dying to get.
* We went to the La Brea Tar Pits. It was boring compared to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur  Museum. 
* My sister Lindsay got a cute new house. 
* My mom came up for a quick weekend to see Lindsay's house and help her get settled.
* My Dad completed his 8 weeks of radiation.
* My brother, Spencer moved in with us for the month of February. It was fun. Then he moved in with his friend.
* I painted my down stairs family room, then re-painted it because Sean informed me that it looked like baby poo.
* I finally started to decorate downstairs, but the frames and shelves are still empty.
* I redid my downstairs bathroom and it is really cute.
* Someone likes to shoot guns. 
* We went to California again in March.
*My brother Ethan drove home with me from CA for the weekend. 
*Ethan destroyed a DOUBLE PATTY DESTROYING ANGEL at Porter's Place (2 pounds of beef)
* We got a new Del Taco...exciting, I know. Especially when they had a grand opening party with clown and all. 
*The Easter Bunny came. We spent Easter with the Rainer Family. Even Summer and Josh and their family! 
* Summer is having a little girl in September! 


That's all for now. Here are some pictures (ok, LOTS of them). 
























4 comments:

Jody said...

Tell Sean that if he ever needs a shooting buddy, Connor is always up for it.

Kimmie said...

Okay, I have a couple of things to say....let's see if I can remember them all...
*The one of your babies sleeping together is so cute! How come babies are so sweet when they sleep?!??
*The mustach on Ethan is too much for me to handle.
*I want pics of your house! I want to see all your re-dos!

the kendig family said...

johnny is probably the most awesome kid ever. the picture with the face painting is the best. didn't you see the signs and hear people say like a million times at the tar pits that there are'nt any dinosaurs? we went in april and were very sad because we were expecting something more than a thousand wolf skulls. ethan's mustache embarasses allie and lily.

Bek said...

ethan is scaring me.