Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photo Booth










17 comments:

The Alts Family said...

Hahahahaha, those are great pics. You're mom is hilarious!

Alex and Jane said...

I love these so much. Mary and I have about a hundred on her computer, and the great thing is, they never stop being funny.

Jessett said...

Ok! I laughed so hard when I saw these pics. Kylie on the other hand was a little freaked out by them. LOL!!!

Cathy said...

These are great! You should have these framed and and hung around the house.

A | E said...

awesome

Bek said...

u guys are fugly!

josh and summer said...

funnest girls ever!! That is so cool how you look like a bunch of cartoon characters. way to go spooky! i love them!!

Katie said...

SOOO funny! Your family is great!

the kendig family said...

Okay, dori is awesome in those pictures. I think that you should come down here and I will do your pictures. I actually just want you to come down so we can have a good beach party.

King Family said...

the photo booth is endless fun. if we had it on our computer i wouldn't get anything done.

Staci said...

Wow, Katie that was so fun! Thank you for making me laugh so hard. You guys are all so fun!

Staci said...

Wow, Katie that was so fun! Thank you for making me laugh so hard. You guys are all so fun!

Mrs. Misses said...

I love Apple!

Rusty and Tara said...

So funny! We do that with our kids and they can't get enough!

You need to check out Rusty's website--www.theblogfrog.com

Sandgren Family said...

Nice pictures!!!
Love the toilet too. That is something Nathan would do. I totally feel for you.
Katrina

Lynette said...

haha. when did dory join the circus?

King Family said...

as cute as these pictures are it is time for a new post.