My baby Sam turns one today. How has my little dark haired, crooked-nosed new born turned into a handsome little blondie so fast? Anyone that knows him knows that he the sweetest, easiest, happiest little guy around. We love him so much and are so glad he came to our family. It's hard to remember life without him. Happy birthday Sam Sam!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Happy Birthday Baby Sam! Give him a big hug for all of us. He's the cutest little guy ever.
I can't believe how different he looks! Happy Birthday Sam! We love you!
Happy Birthday Sammy! See you tonight for cake!
AHHH! Precious boy! He truly is such a cutie. Happy Bday buddy. We are still bros even though you shake your head "no" at me when I try to hold you. :) I understand that you and Jer and tight. Love you!! We loved seeing you.
I can't beleive he is one. I also can't believe the stages that his looks have gone through; he has changed so much. He really is so cute. Happy Birthday little guy!
It's so fun looking back at old pictures to see how much they've changed! I can't believe how much my Mia has changed since birth. It was so fun seeing your mom when I was in town. Wish I could have seen you too!
I know the only comments I seem to ever leave on your blog is how cute Sam is, but I'm going to say it again - he is so cute! I want to babysit him, that's how cute I think he is.
awww..what a cutie! I love the chubbiness! I don't get how it looks so cute on kids/babies but not on adults. No fair!!
I do not know if this is okay to say about a boy baby, but he is beautiful! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment