Sunday, February 7, 2010

Givin it Another Shot....


Have you been missing these two?


Hahaha. I can't believe it's been since September since I've blogged. I'm going to give it another shot. SO, here's our life for the last 5 months in pictures. Lots and lots of pictures...

Johnny got his first shiner at the park with daddy.


Johnny started preschool. He loves it. His teacher is Miss Mikki, there are 6 little boys from our neighborhood in his class and he has learned a ton.


Johnny played on his first soccer team and even scored a goal.






We drove to Redbluff, CA to visit Sean's granparents for his Grandpa Nolan's birthday. We had a blast with Sean's family and the boys loved meeting some new cousins.

Sean & me on the drive...
Johnny on the drive...
Sam on the drive. Poor little guy gets so car sick.





The boys and I met my family here...


and did this...











We had a great weekend in Boulder, but remember how Sam gets really car sick? Well, picture me and the kids (no Sean) driving in the pouring rain trying to hurry home so I could make it to work on time and Sam throwing up every minute or so. NOT FUN!


Then there was Halloween.



And visits from my parents with giant banana splits.

Then winter came.
and my kids still like to play the drums.
I am aging beautifully. I mean seriously is there ever a bad picture of me?
Then there was Christmas. We went to CA with my fam.

and went to Balboa of course...


My mom helped the kids put on the cutest nativity ever...
Don't I have the most handsome brothers?
J Christmas morning...
Sam with his favorite present, his baby panda with a baba...
Oh, and I have great friends!!!

And that my friends brings us up to speed! I'll try and do better, I really will.

14 comments:

Steph said...

OK, so I might be a little biased, but you really do have the cutest kids ever.

Chris and Cassie said...

Yeah. It was so fun to see you and your kids. And your friend Steph, she may be biased but i'm not. You're kids really are SO stinking cute...watch out pre-school ladies... :)
And you do age beautifully. You look great! Hopefully we can get together soon. Keep up the good work!

AMiller said...

I LOVE the picture of Sam asleep in the tire swing. Precious.

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Dad looks 3 feet tall in that fishing picture. Also, the picture of barfing Sam is the saddest thing I have ever seen.

Jane said...

Welcome back! We have missed you and you stinking cute kids.

shayna said...

Yep...I third, fourth or fifth that notion that your kids are so cute. They are unreal. I can't believe I made your blog. For some reason, it makes me feel famous. Am I famous?

Sarah Tayebi said...

Thank you Katie for helping me get through my work day. Please keep blogging so I can keep avoiding work.

Emily said...

Katie-I'm glad you're giving the blog another shot...I was starting to wonder if you were going to quit updating! I MUST know what's happening in everyone's lives!!!!!

Nathan said...

Thanks for all the updates!Excellent to see your family in action, you guys look great.

See you this summer!

Nate

julie and john said...

Yeah! You always hear me say it, but your boys are adorable! I want to clone them! I love seeing photos of you and your family. It looks like you guys are always having so much fun!

Bek said...

boom. so glad you're blogging again. my only complaint is that you didn't blog the pic of me sitting on your lap. oh well. you have a real gift with photo shop, lady.

kellykumquat said...

GASP! love the pic of johnny in his BATTLE AX shirt (look at those eyes!) and Sam as a cowboy--no words, too cute! You've partied pretty hard the last few months! Glad we finally heard about it. (just kidding--I'm just as bad. Just updated my blog after 4 months of nothing. . . .)

King Family said...

thanks for posting. it is hard to find the motivation sometimes but i love looking at your blog and seeing your cute boys...it has been great seeing you guys lately...hope your doing well!

Bek said...

nice new layout! now i just need new pics of your fam. that's all.