Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Eggs

We decorated Easter eggs tonight. Johnny is pretty sure that the Easter Bunny is going to be "so so happy" when he sees the eggs he made. 



10 comments:

Callie said...

You two have a cute family! I love the photos of Sam's rolls! It's like our kids. I'm glad to hear you may be staying around. We would love to be neighbors! Take care.

Kallas Family said...

Your are such a good mom to let Johnny die eggs. I don't think I am that brave yet.

Katie said...

So cute! Remember when we decorated eggs at the Dolphin House? Good times!

Adrienne said...

You're kids are the cutest! I'm so glad you have a blog. Now you need to convince Lindsay that she's not allowed to spy on other people until she has her own blog.

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Adrienne, I can't believe you are blog-trashing me :) What's with Johnny's face in the middle picture?

Cathy said...

Those easter eggs look so cute! Good job you guys!

Sarah said...

can i come over for an easter egg hunt?

Amanda Green Englund said...

HELLO KATIE! I MISS YOU! I can't believe how big Sam is already! Where have I been? I'm so excited about all your recent changes though... how fun!

mindy said...

we really need to get our kids together :) i love taking a peek at your sweet family.

Rusty and Tara said...

I LOVE THOSE ROLLS!! Those thighs are to die for!
What is going on with your
house(s) and Sean's job? Are you in Cali or Utah???