Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Photo Session





I know, I know, I made my blog 4 months ago and this is the first time I've posted anything, but life has been crazy. I think it's funny because when I wrote my first post, I said that things had slowed down a bit so I would have time to blog...boywas I wrong!!! 
Our good friend Stuart has an amazing camera and is an awesome photographer. We were at his house last Saturday and he took some pictures of my boys. I think it's funny because a few months ago I took my kids to Kiddie Kandids to get there pictures done. After 3 miserable attempts and a lot of money, I finally had some decent pictures. Then, the pictures that Stuart took in his kitchen turned out so cute! Had I known we were going to have a photo session, I would have dolled my boys up a bit. They are such handsome little boys aren't they? 

17 comments:

the kendig family said...

i'm so excited katie. now i can add another thing to my list of things that make it so i get nothing done at all. your boys are handsome. i think that jillie may have caught up to sam size wise.

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Sweet blog, dude!

Brooke said...

How exciting. We get to see the Rainers more. I love Johnny's new hair cut.

Unknown said...

I can imagine you are pretty busy with two adorable boys, so blogging is probably not top of your list. But keep it up...it's a lot of fun!

Cathy said...

Katie, I'm so glad you found my blog. I'ts kind of a hard address. Well, I love the pictures of the boys. They look so handsome! I hope you do get more time to blog.

Randy and I had a fun with you guys. We really need to hang out again. We'll plan something!

A | E said...

I didn't know you had a blog that you acutally updated! I always check the fl's blog but it's never updated, I'm so excited!

The Alts Family said...

SO CUTE!!! Seriously, cutest boys ever.

Katie said...

Katie I can't believe how grown up Johnny looks! So cute! And Sam looks JUST like you. What cute boys you have. Glad you started a blog!

King Family said...

Hooray! I love your blog! Its the best. Your kids are cute and stuff. :)
PS Let's get together soon...

Kallas Family said...

I am so in love with your boys!!! It looks like Johnny got the spikey hair too. Where are you guys living now??? I will be out in April to buy a house then we move for good the end of June!!

Alex and Jane said...

Hooray for blogs!! I am sure you hear it alot, but you really do have the cutest kids. Maybe next time we see you Johnny will have another great toy idea. Hope to see you soon, maybe in California!

Kallas Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kallas Family said...

I woke up this morning and thought, "Let there be Rock." Then I saw that Kim had a link to the Rainer family blog and I knew that all was right with the world.

Taylor

Lindsay Cahoon said...

What the? Where did you get all these blog friends? No fair. Cute background--I love it!

Josh said...

Katie,
I'm glad you updated! Your boys are so cute! I love chubby cheeks.
- Kasey

Bek said...

i freakin' love your kids!!!!!

Jessett said...

You little guys are so handsome. Good job to you and your hubby.. Maybe we should arrange some marriages. LOL