Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shaka Brah

We just got back from a week on Maui with my family. It was pure awesomeness. 








Johnny turned 4 while we were there. We had a pirate birthday party. Due to rain we ended up in the mall food court...classy! 






















My mom got my dad a puppy for his birthday. We had it at our house for a day before he left for CA. Johnny named him "Danton Squeaky" (don't ask me why) but he got renamed "Chief". I liked "Danton Squeaky" more. 


A word to the wise. If you are going to Maui (yes that includes you Allison) don't leave ANYTHING in your car ANYWHERE!!! It's not just a myth that cars get broken into there. My family lost a Mac Air laptop, a really nice camera, a blackberry phone and some really nice sunglasses. I'm so sorry Spencer, Judd and Mom!  

12 comments:

Kimmie said...

Sounds like you had a great time...minus the car theft issue. And we love little bow-wow!

Kallas Family said...

Looks like fun! And I love the dog!

Jan Moran said...

Fer fun!
Love the bangs!

the kendig family said...

LOVE THE BANGS. baby sam doesn't look like a baby any more. very sad to me. i am still laughing about the pirate party at the mall. did ethan dress up as a pirate and play in the fountains?

Bek said...

a few things:

1. hells yeah...i love it when you blog.
2. you're the hottest mom ever. your new haircut is sexy.
3. your kids are amazingly beautiful.
4. make a baby girl soon.

Katie said...

OH I'm so jealous! Maui sounds WONDERFUL! Wish my family would take us there ;-)

Jessie Nielson said...

I like Danton Squeaky better than Chief too! :)

julie and john said...

yeah, you updated your blog! looks like you have been having lots of fun!! now, can you come and update mine....

Jane said...

Those bangs are pure awesomeness. I just love them. Mary loved meeting Danton Squeaky. Next time I am in town we will have to take Johnny to meet him; he is quite the dog lover.

josh and summer said...

Loved all the photos and updates!! Your boys make me smile. I'm glad you guys had such a great time. What a hot little fam you guys are. You both look so whoot whoo! Although Sean, 1988 Summer called and wants her glasses back. I swear I have a pic with those exact ones. :)

Josh said...

Your boys look like they could be locals! Looks like you had fun. I would love to go out to lunch with you so our Sam's can meet. Let's make it happen!

becky said...

yo woman! love the photos...so sad i couldn't come to california. i'm serious that we just start planning something with the kids! call me when you get back...