We went down to boulder last week. On our way home from a fun hot dog roast at Calf Creek, Johnny found some headphones in the car and insisted on me taking a picture of all of the funny things that he was doing with them. (No he is not in a car seat because he got car sick on the way to Boulder the night before and barfed in his car seat...it was a lovely drive! But, don't worry, I got it cleaned up enough for him to sit in his car seat for the drive home!)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
The Many Faces of Johnny
Posted by Katie at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah right. Don't try to pin that on me...you know I can't burp on purpose.
Sorry Linds. I should have known better. This one was totally not you. But I do have your husband to blame for "Toot on Judd".
Owen can't wait to play with his friend Johnny!!
He is so funny Katie! Whatta little crack up! Love the pictures and his sense of humor :) Will he propose to Mia some day? Those two would be a riot!
Post a Comment